Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Seduction 101



You.

Yes, You.

Come Here. I Want You.

Seduce Me.

Start with your eyes. Give me that look. That ‘Damn, you’re hot’ look. That ‘I wanna touch you’ look. Undress me with your eyes. Caress me with your eyes. Sweat me with your eyes; wet me with your eyes. Make my heart race, my pulse quicken, my blood run Arizona desert hot, with your eyes.

Let’s talk about those lips. Those soft, sexy lips. Make ‘em work for you. Tease me with ‘em. Lick ‘em nice and slow, make me hope, wish, and pray that I’m next on the tasting list.

Walk on over here. Gimme that nice, slow, sexy, deliberate walk. Take your time, I wanna watch you move. Move in close. Real close. Extra close – but don’t touch. Yet…

Don’t just look at me; admire me. Appraise me. Take in every inch of me with your eyes. Make it hard for me to look back into your eyes. Make it hard for me not to touch you. Devour me with your eyes; make me hunger desperately for your touch…

And when you do touch me, do it slowly. Grasp my waist, slowly pull me closer. Let me know without a single word that it’s time for your lips to meet mine. Lean in low and slow, tease me a little bit more. Let your lips grace my lips like that balmy summer breeze that warms me from head to toe. Part ‘em slightly, gently, slowly. Trace my lips real slow with the tip of your tongue; send that chill up my spine that makes me wanna run. Envelope me with your arms, pull me in tighter and closer until your heartbeat invades my ribcage and turns that chill on my spine into an inferno.

Press you lips and tongue firmly and deeply, take my breath away and make my head spin madly until I’m downright dizzy from the taste of Patron Silver still lingering in your mouth. Oh, and you can throw in a little slow grind with your hips for good measure; give me a glimpse of the pleasure yet to come…

No comments: